• Winery, Hospitality, Wines
Tenuta Carretta Experience: “Nebbiolando’s Fantastic 4”
Reading time in
The color of autumn is red. Red like pomegranates, like the fleshy interior of late figs. Red like vine leaves, the ruby of musts. Red like the purple of wines that return to brighten the tables.
Tenuta Carretta Experience, the Tenuta Carretta wine club, celebrates the “red autumn” with an event dedicated to the great red wines of Langhe and Roero.
Scheduled for Wednesday 2 October at 6.30pm, the Nebbiolando Fantastic 4 will be the right occasion to learn, taste and understand the nuances of the Nebbiolo grape, which Tenuta Carretta vinifies in the most representative expressions: Barolo Docg, Barbaresco Docg, Roero Docg, Nebbiolo d’Alba Doc and Langhe Nebbiolo Doc.
- Nebbiolo D’alba Doc 2016
- Tavoleto Nebbiolo d’Alba Doc 2015 – Monopole di Tenuta Caretta
- Garassino Barbaresco Docg 2015
- Cascina Ferrero Barolo Docg 2013
Grand finale with:
- Barolo Chinato, the typical Barolo amaricato of the Langhe, obtained by infusion of medicinal herbs and spices with a base of China Calissaja.
Nebbiolando’s Fantastic 4 is part of the exclusive events of Tenuta Carretta Experience
Not yet registered with the Club? Do it here — Tenuta Carretta Experience.
Nebbiolando’s Fantastic 4
Wednesday 2 October, from 6.30pm to 8.30pm
The event is a closed number, with a maximum participation of 30 people (reservation required).
INFO & RESERVATIONS
+39 0173 619119